In 2022, Pharmacy 777 celebrated 60 years of being in operation as a leading Western Australian Pharmacy. Like most people when they turn 60, Pharmacy 777 was in need of a facelift. A signage facelift.
In Port Headland and Karratha, five Pharmacy 777 stores had their signage renovated with Signs & Lines as part of a state-wide rebrand.
For Signs & Lines, this was an unprecedented distance for signage installation, a distance of over 1,500km! But when it comes to high-quality signage, Signs & Lines always go the distance! Furthermore, the time of year also had to be considered in order to avoid the region’s wet season which would have potentially disrupted the signage process. As a result, the signage was installed over an eight day period in June.
Scope of Signage
The scope of this project involved both external and internal signage.
Externally this involved window vinyl replacement, window signage panel replacement, and flat wall signage replacement. Internally signage ranged from internal bulkhead sign replacement to vinyl signage replacement.
This rebrand was the result of trying to remain competitive against other larger warehouse-style pharmacies.
Why should you rebrand?
- Connect with a new audience; rebranding can create stimulation that allows for engagement with new demographics and people.
- Stand out from competitors; differentiating is crucial to stand out from the pack and show customers that what you offer is unique.
- Reflect new goals, products, or values; it’s difficult to show customers new goals, products, or values if the branding doesn’t reflect them. A business that evolves and rebrands is a great way to stay up to date with what customers want.
- Boost your bottom line; rebranding is a cost-effective way to attract new customers, showcase your expertise, and generate interest.
- Finally, rebranding through signage is the most cost-effective way to communicate a rebrand.
For more information read this article on rebranding here.
In the same regard that Pharmacy 777’s slogo offers the message of ‘Taking Care of Your Health’, Signs & Lines is here to be ‘Taking Care of Your Signage’.
Signs & Lines have extensive experience in the design, construction, and installation of signs for retail, office, hospitality, commercial developments, public buildings, and multi-unit residential projects. Working with you throughout the planning and design phase, we will innovate and recommend signage solutions that are both fit for purpose and eye-catching.
Read through our case studies to see a detailed example of how excellent signage can be transformative.
Our team of professionals is just a phone call away. So for help or advice on any aspect of signage email firstname.lastname@example.org today. Alternatively, contact us at the office and call + 61 8 9274 5151