“I had no idea it would be like this!” is a typical visitors’ reaction to Signs & Lines’ purpose built signage facility. Our Google Virtual Tour will give you an insight if visiting yourself is impractical …
For those that haven’t been to our facility, we have a massive factory and offices located at 5 Meliador Way, Midvale, WA.
Once you’ve been through Reception – where we can showcase some our of key projects and give you a demonstration of the latest digital signage touchscreen technology – the Production areas beckon. Arguably, downstairs is where all the action happens, and it’s fair to say the majority of people get most excited by our production areas. Upstairs our sales, admin and project management teams beaver away to ensure everything works like clockwork.
Come and check out our 8 key production areas:
- Graphics Room – flatbed printer, large format digital printer, laminator, vinyl plotter etc
- Assembly Workshop – where we put all the signage component together prior to despatch/installation
- Metal Fabrication Workshop – here we make the frames and lightboxes to order
- Paint Workshop – our booth, mixing room and oven combine for the spray painting element of works
- Router Workshop – our CNC router cuts and forms shapes ready for signage
- Metal Overflow Workshop – this large area is where our oversize projects end up
- Yap!Digital – here’s where we test and store the digital screens and components prior to assembly
- Mezzanine – an area for everything else – banners, flags, archives, samples – you name it!
We’d love to see you and show you around.
Contact us on +61 8 9274 5151 or email@example.com to call up and make a time for a visit.